terça-feira, maio 17, 2005

As reacções à decisão do NYT que subscrevemos

Eis a resposta de Markos Moulitsas Zúniga do conhecido blog Daily Kos: "I think this is the best way they can become irrelevant. If my readers can't read it, why would I link to it? The key to blogging is that readers can look at the source material and make up their own minds (...) I don't think it's worth $50. There's way too much content out there for me to pay for any of it."
E os comentários do blogger Andrew Sullivan "The NYT Withdraws From the Blogosphere." "by sectioning off their op-ed columnists and best writers, they are cutting them off from the life-blood of today's political debate: the free blogosphere. Inevitably, fewer people will link to them; fewer will read them; their influence will wane faster than it has already. The blog is already becoming a rival to the dated op-ed column format as a means of communicating opinion journalism. My bet is that the NYT's retrogressive move will only fasten the decline of op-ed columnists' influence."